Super Magnesium 1000 Relaxation and Sleep
EXTRA 10% OFF. Automatic repeat. Pause, amend or cancel anytime.
Scroll down for one time purchase.
Gold Health Super Magnesium 1000 Cramp and Sleep Support Natural Supplement
Gold Health Super Magnesium Muscle Relax and Sleep Support
• The "Can't go 1 Day Without" Hero Product for muscle relaxation
• 3 organic magnesium salts complex
• Up to 10 times higher absorption and utilisation than cheaper inorganic alternatives with a higher label claim.
• Carefully designed complex of magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate, magnesium orotate and magnesium amino acid chelate.
• Better tolerated with noticeable effects in muscle relaxation.
• Supports healthy heart function, sleep and relaxation.
• Supports nervous system balance, PMT-associated muscle tension and changes in mood; worry, mood & irritability.
• May also provide support for tension in the head.
• With vitamin B6, vitamin D and selenium as cofactors involved in the optimal absorption and utilisation of magnesium
Magnesium Health Facts:
• The fourth most abundant mineral in the human body. Around 50% is present in bone; the other half is found mostly inside cells of body tissues and organs.
• Over 300 biochemical reactions in the body require magnesium.
• Supports normal muscle and nerve function, steady heart rhythm, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong.
• Also helps support healthy blood sugar levels, and normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
• Most commonly used inorganic magnesium in supplements is magnesium oxide with 4-5% bioavailability, while organic forms of magnesium can be absorbed up to 42%.
Gold Health Super Magnesium Mucscle Relax and Sleep Description:
Gold Health Super magnesium is a combination of magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate, magnesium orotate and magnesium amino acid chelate. Research has shown that these organic forms are better absorbed by the body than any inorganic magnesium such as oxide or phosphate. The added Vitamin B6, Vitamin D and Selenium also help the absorption and utilization of magnesium.
Gold Health Super Magnesium may be useful for supporting healthy heart function, muscle relaxation, sleep, nervous system balance and PMS.
Magnesium Citrate - 453mg providing 70mg elemental magnesium
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate - 403mg providing 80mg elemental magnesium
Magnesium Orotate 78mg providing 5mg elemental magnesium
Magnesium Aspartate 68mg provides 5mg of elemental magnesium
Pyridoxine HCL (B6) - 5mg
Selenomethionine - 30mcg
Vitamin D3 100iu- 2.5mcg
Free from added sugars, yeast, starches, gluten, wheat, corn or other cereals, dairy products, colouring, preservatives or artificial flavours.
Take 1-2 tablets, or as prescribed by a healthcare professional. As magnesium may promote restful sleep it is suggested that tablets are taken in the evening.
Always read the label. Take only as directed. There are no known drug interactions or contraindications.
More Information on Magnesium Health Benefits
Did you know:
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in our body.
Magnesium is crucial in more than 300 enzyme reactions to keep our body functioning.
About 60% of the body's magnesium is stored in bone tissue.
Approximately 60% of adults do not meet the recommended daily intake of magnesium worldwide.
2018 study of New Zealand women found that 45% had magnesium intakes below the recommended daily levels.
A 2017 study found that healthy magnesium levels support longevity in older adults.
Certain foods rich in magnesium also contain phytic acid, which can bind to magnesium and reduce its absorption.
Amazing Magnesium in Nature and in Our Body
In the human body, magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral, involved in a wide range of physiological processes, with more than 300 enzymatic reactions depending on magnesium as a cofactor.
Are We Getting Enough?
Magnesium deficiency is a common problem worldwide. Approximately 60% of adults do not meet the recommended daily intake of magnesium. In New Zealand, the average daily magnesium intake for adults was only 280-300 mg, which is below the recommended daily intake of 310-420 mg. Among New Zealand women 45% had intakes below the Adequate Intake level of 310 mg/day
Keeping Our Magnesium Level in Check as We Age
Aging is associated with several changes that can lead to a decrease in magnesium levels. These include:
• Decreased digestive system efficiency leading to reduced magnesium absorption
• Declining kidney function leads to increased magnesium excretion
• Altered cellular sensitivity to magnesium reducing its uptake
Magnesium Supports Our Health Naturally
Supports Muscle and Nerve Function
Supports Bone Health
Supports Energy Production
Supports Mood Balance
Supports Heart Health
Supports Healthy Blood Pressure
Supports Insulin Sensitivity
Why Organic Magnesium Salts Matter?
Organic magnesium supplements include magnesium citrate, magnesium amino acid chelate, magnesium orotate, and magnesium aspartate. These forms of magnesium are found in our bodies or in natural food sources. They are often bound to amino acids or organic compounds, which may enhance their bioavailability and absorption in the body.
Gold Health Super Magnesium Health Blog
The Mighty Mineral: How Magnesium Supports Our Body and Mind
Did you know magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in our body and approximately 60% of adults do not meet the recommended daily intake of magnesium?
Learn all about this mighty mineral's benefits, absorption, and support for optimal health.
10% OFF New Customer's First Order
Welcome to our Gold Health community!
To celebrate, enjoy 10% off your first order over $50
Sign up to get your unique code!
The Gold Health Story
Gold Health has served tens of thousands of New Zealanders, and the trust and loyalty our customers have shown us over the last 20 years have been tremendously humbling.
To this day, we cherish the time spent helping our customers. We take the time to understand their needs and to provide advice around our solutions. We treat each customer as we would our own family – with care, empathy, and love!
Gold Health now has a new story about why we are so passion about your health, the natural way...
What Our Customers Say:
Our customers’ trust and loyalty for nearly 20 years is tremendously humbling!
Great product have finally found a good magnesium
I have noticed that I relaxed and can just doze off in the PM and can still have a lovely night's ? sleep and generally notice a change in myself
It is definately helping with my sleeping still wake up a few times but go back to sleep quite quickly and I am feeling a lot calmer within myself.
At 84, these products are doing the job!
I have always been sceptical about supplements, but suffering from leg and hand cramps my convinced me to try magnesium. Well, it bloody works, 1 tablet at night and no cramps. Very happy
This is a great product. Helps relax my restless legs at night
Was skeptical but now I'm not. These are the best Magnesium tabs. Limited body aches and sleep wow huge difference. I will continue to buy these.
Helps with muscle relaxation and sleep’ Great product.
It has stopped me getting leg cramps at night. My husband also takes it as blood tests revealed he was short of magnesium
I take 2 tablets every evening a couple of hours before settling down. They really do help me to relax and sleep. I highly recommend the product.
Took a while but I really feel they are making a difference
Since taking super magnesium I am sleeping much better and have stopped getting cramp in legs during the night, great product .