Twin Pack - XTR Cranberry 100,000
EXTRA 10% OFF. Automatic repeat. Pause, amend or cancel anytime.
Scroll down for one time purchase.
Gold Health XTR Cranberry Supplement for Women Health
Gold Health XTR Cranberry Natural Supplement
• Female Urinary Health Synergistic Herbal Blend
• Practitioner strength 600:1 herbal extract equivalent to more than 100,000mg of fresh cranberry fruit.
• The extract is standardized for Proanthocyanidins (PAC) levels to ensure consistent quality and efficacy.
• High in antioxidants for potent urinary health support.
• North American Cranberry was specifically chosen for its best source of PACs. Double-blind trials have indicated Cranberry helps the body create an environment in which bacteria are unable to adhere to the lining walls of the urinary tract.
• Cranberry extracts are generally regarded as more effective than Cranberry juice with higher PAC levels but no added sugar, which is counter-productive to urinary health.
Cranberry Health Facts:
• Cranberry has been used as both food and tonic for centuries. It is native to North America and was used by Native Americans to support bladder and urinary tract health.
• Cranberry fruit is high in antioxidants and active substance PAC.
• Research suggests it is PACs that are responsible for Cranberry’s urinary health benefits.
• Not all species of Cranberry fruit have this effect. North American Cranberry is the best source of PACs.
• Other benefits include antioxidant, digestive and heart health.
XTR-Cranberry 100,000 High Potency Women Health Description
Gold Health XTR Cranberry 100,000 is a practitioner-strength 600:1 herbal extract equivalent to more than 100,000mg of fresh Cranberry fruit. The extract is standardized for levels of Proanthocyanidins to ensure consistent quality and efficacy. The very high potency extract also enables the vegetarian capsules to be small and easy to swallow.
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) has been used as both food and for its health benefits for centuries. It is native to North America and was used by Native Americans to support bladder and kidney health. Early settlers from England learned to use the berry both raw and cooked for many conditions, including supporting digestion and healthy blood.
Cranberry fruit is high in antioxidants, partly from substances called proanthocyanidins (PACs), which give cranberries their vibrant colour. Research suggests that it is PACs that are responsible for Cranberry’s urinary health action. Not all species of Cranberry fruit have this effect. North American Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) is the best source of PACs. Multiple studies including double-blind trials have indicated that the PACs in Cranberry help the body create an environment in which bacteria are unable to adhere to the lining walls of the urinary tract. Cranberry extracts are generally regarded as more effective than Cranberry juice because the PACs are at higher levels, and many Cranberry drinks contain added sugar which is counter-productive to urinary health.
Standardised North American Cranberry 600:1 extract 1666mg
Equivalent to fresh Cranberry fruit 100,000mg
Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives and does not include ingredients derived from wheat, milk, soy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.
To maintain urinary health and help manage odour take 1 capsule per day with food or as prescribed. In case of UTI increase the dose to 1-2 capsules twice daily with food.
If UTI symptoms persist or worsen see your healthcare professional. Blood in urine requires immediate attention. Do not use if you have kidney disease. Do not use with warfarin or other blood thinning medication without consulting your doctor. Do not use if you have a history of oxalate kidney stones without consulting your doctor. Only use under the supervision of a health professional if pregnant or breastfeeding. Always read the label and take as directed.
10% OFF New Customer's First Order
Welcome to our Gold Health community!
To celebrate, enjoy 10% off your first order over $50
Sign up to get your unique code!
The Gold Health Story
Gold Health has served tens of thousands of New Zealanders, and the trust and loyalty our customers have shown us over the last 20 years have been tremendously humbling.
To this day, we cherish the time spent helping our customers. We take the time to understand their needs and to provide advice around our solutions. We treat each customer as we would our own family – with care, empathy, and love!
Gold Health now has a new story about why we are so passion about your health, the natural way...
What Our Customers Say:
Our customers’ trust and loyalty for nearly 20 years is tremendously humbling!
Very good so far. Thank you