Turmeric XTR 28,000
EXTRA 10% OFF. Automatic repeat. Pause, amend or cancel anytime.
Scroll down for one time purchase.
Gold Health Turmeric XTR Curcumin Natural Supplement
Gold Health Turmeric XTR High Potency Curcumin Supplement
• High Potency Curcumin Up to 20x Absorption
• Gold Health Turmeric-XTR 28,000+ provides 760 mg active component Curcumin.
• A specialty formulation combining black pepper to improve absorption by upto 20 times.
• Boswellia serrata and ginger were included in the formulation for extra digestive and joint mobility support.
• Aloe Vera is also part of the formulation for its antioxidant effect and soothing benefits for digestion and joint.
• Carefully formulated for potent support for antioxidant defences.
• Also effective in supporting joint mobility, digestive function, cardiovascular and nervous system health, as well as general well-being.
Turmeric Health Facts:
• Turmeric has been used in Ayurveda and other traditional Indian and Eastern Asian practice for nearly 4000 years. Traditionally used to support the skin, respiratory tract, joints and digestive system.
• Turmeric belongs to the ginger family and is the major ingredient in curry powder. Curcumin is the active component of turmeric.
• Turmeric has many scientifically studied health benefits, including support in heart health, and brain health.
• Turmeric is a potent antioxidant to support balanced mood and joint health
Gold Health Turmeric-XTR 28,000 High Potency Turmeric Supplement Description:
Gold Health Turmeric-XTR 28,000 contains a high-potency extract that provides 760mg of the active component Curcumin. This is combined with black pepper to improve absorption by up to 20 times.
Published research shows that Curcumin has a wide range of health benefits arising from its capacity to support the body’s natural antioxidant defences. Curcuminoids help support joint mobility, digestive function, cardiovascular and nervous system health, as well as general well-being.
Boswellia serrata has similar properties to Curcumin and research strongly supports its use for joint care.
Ginger is related to Turmeric and also shares similar properties; research supports its use as a digestive and joint comfort support.
Aloe Vera is also included for its antioxidant and soothing effect as a support for digestion and joint comfort.
Turmeric 35:1 extract 95% (herb equivalent 28,000mg) - 800mg
Providing 760mg Curcuminoids
Boswellia serrata 5:1 extract (herb equivalent 250mg) - 50mg
Ginger 20:1 extract (herb equivalent 500mg) - 25mg
Aloe Vera gel freeze-dried powder - 25mg
Black pepper 50:1 extract (herb equivalent 250mg) - 5mg
SUPERIOR LOW ALLERGY FORMULATION
This formulation is free from cereals containing gluten, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, milk, eggs, peanuts, nuts, soybeans, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupin, Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at levels above 10ppm, yeasts and corn.
1-2 tablets daily with food or as professionally prescribed.
If you are taking blood thinning medicine e.g. Warfarin, check with your doctor and ensure blood is being monitored. Do not use if you have gallstones or bile duct obstruction. Do not use with chemotherapy medications. Cease use at least 2 weeks before surgery. If you are on diabetic medication this product could increase your risk of hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar). Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
More Information on Turmeric (Curcumin) Health Benefits
Did you know:
Turmeric may be the most powerful herb and effective nutritional supplement in existence?
There are over 9000 published scientific studies on turmeric, making it arguably the most studied natural supplement?
Curcumin in turmeric can easily cross the blood-brain barrier giving its great potential for supporting brain health, mental clarity and focus, and mood.
Black pepper can increase curcumin’s usability in our body by an incredible 2,000%?
What is Turmeric and Curcumin
Turmeric is a traditional Indian spice, that is the root of the Curcuma longa plant (a tall flowering plant) in the ginger family. Having been used as not only a spice but also in traditional practice in India for thousands of years, turmeric is rapidly attracting attention in more recent scientific research and studies, backing up its health benefits and being more and more recognised as a superfood. The compounds in turmeric are called curcuminoids. One of these main compounds is curcumin. It is now well recognized as the active ingredient in turmeric that gives its potent antioxidant properties.
Counting Turmeric and Curcumin Health Benefits:
• Antioxidant Superhero
• Support Healthy Aging
• Immune System Support
• Supports the Brain, Mental Clarity and Focus
• Supports Balanced Mood
• Supports Thyroid Functions
• Supports Heart Health
• Turmeric’s Support in Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
• Supports Healthy Cholesterol Levels
• Turmeric Supports Muscle Recovery
• Turmeric Aiding Digestion
• Supports Weight Management
• Supports Liver Function and Detox
• Supports Prostate Health
• Supports Skin Health and Acne
• Oral Health
Gold Health Turmeric XTR Curcumin Natural Supplement Health Blog
Could Turmeric be the Most Valuable Nutritional Supplement in Existence?
Did you know that there are over 9000 published studies on turmeric across almost all health areas? Curcumin was found consistently outperforms ibuprofen or aspirin for inflammation and pain relief. Curcumin has been found comparable to a range of medications in their effects, including anti-inflammatory, pain relief, heart attack prevention, and anti-depressant drugs.
Count its blessings in this article with us!
10% OFF New Customer's First Order
Welcome to our Gold Health community!
To celebrate, enjoy 10% off your first order over $50
Sign up to get your unique code!
The Gold Health Story
Gold Health has served tens of thousands of New Zealanders, and the trust and loyalty our customers have shown us over the last 20 years have been tremendously humbling.
To this day, we cherish the time spent helping our customers. We take the time to understand their needs and to provide advice around our solutions. We treat each customer as we would our own family – with care, empathy, and love!
Gold Health now has a new story about why we are so passion about your health, the natural way...
What Our Customers Say:
Our customers’ trust and loyalty for nearly 20 years is tremendously humbling!
I finished another brand then bought these. Good move as I feel I am getting good results.
My GP is interested in what is keeping me healthy - 90 years old and no medications. I have been taking this product since 2018. Thank you
Turmeric-XTR has really helped with my joints! I can notice the difference!
I have been using turmeric powder for a while until it started burning my throat. After switching to Turmeric-XTR, it has been working great!