Triple Pack - Super Vitamin D3
EXTRA 10% OFF. Automatic repeat. Pause, amend or cancel anytime.
Scroll down for one time purchase.
Gold Health Super Vitamin D3 1000iu
Gold Health Vitamin D3 Natural Supplement
• Sunshine Vitamin
• High-Quality Best Value Perfect Winter Immune Support
• Pure high-strength Vitamin D3 in easy-to-swallow capsules.
• No other added inactive ingredients. Provided in soy oil for optimal absorption.
• Supports the building and maintaining of healthy bone mass and density.
• Working synergistically with calcium in supporting bone integrity.
• May reduce muscular weakness in the elderly thus reducing the risk of falls.
• May support muscular tone in the elderly thus reducing the risk of falls.
• Strong immunity support. Supports balanced mood during winter.
• Can be especially helpful for strict vegetarians, dark-skinned people, alcoholics, people suffering intestinal malabsorption disorders such as celiac, & older people in rest homes.
Vitamin D Health Facts:
• As our body gets its essential vitamin D3 from the sun's UV rays, vitamin D is well known as the "Sunshine Vitamin".
• With increased awareness of the harmful effects of overexposure to sunlight, and the promotion of reduced exposure to reduce the risk of skin cancer, it is becoming evident that more and more people have low vitamin D levels.
• Around 5% of adults in New Zealand are deficient in vitamin D (Adult Nutrition Survey 2008/09). A further 27% are below the recommended blood level of vitamin D.
• Increasing volumes of research highlight the importance of Vitamin D in bone health and immune system support.
Gold Health Super D3 Sunshine Vitamin D3 Description:
Vitamin D is known as the ‘sunshine’ vitamin because the body obtains this essential vitamin from the sun’s UV rays. With increased awareness of the harmful effects of overexposure to sunlight, and the promotion of reduced exposure to reduce the risk of skin cancer, it is becoming evident that more and more people have low vitamin D levels. Older people in rest homes, or the house bound are at particular risk of deficiency. There is also evidence of mild vitamin D deficiency in younger adults, particularly during winter. The more pigment there is in the skin, the less vitamin D is produced, so dark-skinned people, those who avoid the sun or women who wear veils, are at increased risk of deficiency.
Vitamin D is important for building and maintaining healthy bone mass and density; it supports the role of calcium in supporting bone integrity.
May support muscular tone in the elderly thus reducing the risk of falls. May reduce risk of low bone mineral density in people with digestive disorders.
Increasing volumes of research highlight the importance of Vitamin D in immune system support.
Vitamin D supports healthy birth weight when taken during pregnancy.
Supports balanced mood in healthy subjects during winter. (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
Vitamin D deficiency is more common in strict vegetarians (who avoid vitamin D-fortified dairy foods), dark-skinned people, alcoholics, and people suffering intestinal malabsorption disorders such as celiac.
Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecaiciferol) - 1000iu
In Soy oil
Free from artificial colouring, artificial preservatives and artificial flavours, weeteners, yeast, wheat, sugar, starch, nuts, gluten, milk and milk derivatives, fish, lactose, sodium, dairy and corn.
One capsule a day with food or as professionally prescribed.
Do not take more than the dose stated on the label without consultation with a healthcare practitioner. Caution with blood pressure medications as vitamin D may reduce drug effects. Use with caution in patients with hypercalcemia or systemic lupus erythematosus; Do not use in sarcoidosis or hyperparathyroidism without medical supervision; High doses require medical supervision in patients with atherosclerosis and heart disease; High doses may interact with digitalis.
10% OFF New Customer's First Order
Welcome to our Gold Health community!
To celebrate, enjoy 10% off your first order over $50
Sign up to get your unique code!
The Gold Health Story
Gold Health has served tens of thousands of New Zealanders, and the trust and loyalty our customers have shown us over the last 20 years have been tremendously humbling.
To this day, we cherish the time spent helping our customers. We take the time to understand their needs and to provide advice around our solutions. We treat each customer as we would our own family – with care, empathy, and love!
Gold Health now has a new story about why we are so passion about your health, the natural way...
What Our Customers Say:
Our customers’ trust and loyalty for nearly 20 years is tremendously humbling!