Super Sleep for Seniors
EXTRA 10% OFF. Automatic repeat. Pause, amend or cancel anytime.
Scroll down for one time purchase.
Gold Health Super Sleep Natural Herbal Supplement
Gold Health Super Sleep Natural Herbal Supplement
• Comprehensive Herbal Formula
• Comprehensive high-potency combination of 7 herbs as a natural sleep support remedy. Non-addictive
• Focused mind relaxation, great when having lots on the mind that affects sleep.
• Support getting to sleep, staying asleep, and transitioning between sleep cycles.
• Antioxidant Ziziphus jujube (red date) supports sleep.
• Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) and Humulus lupulus (Hops) are calming sedative herbs.
• Prunus cerasus (Tart Cherry) support sleep hormon balance.
• Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) calms and supports sleep.
• Eschscholtzia californica (California Poppy) support for worry and supports sleep.
• Great results if taken with Super Magnesium 1 hour before bedtime.
Sleep Health Facts:
• Getting adequate sleep is vital for well-being and can help protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life, and safety.
• Our body does NOT stop working to maintain healthy brain and physical functions while we sleep. In fact, it facilitates healing, cell repair, growth and development.
• Long-term sleep deficiency can increase our risk for chronic health issues.
• Diet and lifestyle are common causes of poor sleep and we recommend regular exercise, progressive relaxation and avoiding or reducing stimulating foods such as coffee, tea, chocolate, sugar etc. Talk to a health advisor about diet and lifestyle changes.
Gold Health Super Super Sleep Herbal Sleep Description:
Gold Health Super Sleep for Seniors is a comprehensively formulated herbal combination plus magnesium to support your mind and body to relax into sleep and then stay asleep. Diet and lifestyle are common causes of poor sleep and we recommend regular exercise, progressive relaxation and avoiding or reducing stimulating foods such as coffee, tea, chocolate, sugar etc. Talk to a health advisor about diet and lifestyle changes.
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate (30mg elemental) – 150mg
Zizyphus jujube (Red date) 20:1 extract (dry Equiv 1500mg) – 75mg
Passiflora incamata (Passionflower) 20:1 extract (dry Equiv 600mg) – 30mg
Humulus lupulus (Hops) 20:1 extract (dry Equiv 600mg) – 30mg
Scutellaria latiflora (American Scullcap) 20:1 extract (dry Equiv 600mg) – 30mg
Prunus cerasus (Tart Cherry) 20:1 extract (dry Equiv 600mg) – 30mg
Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) 20:1 extract (dry Equiv 500mg) – 25mg
Eschscholzia California (California Poppy) 20:1 extract (dry Equiv 200mg) – 10mg
Free from artificial flavours, sweeteners and preservatives.
Contains California Poppy, Passionflower and other hearbs that might cause an allergic reaction in rare cases. Discontinue use if you have a reaction.
One to two tablets an hour before bedtime or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label. Take only as directed. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not drive or operate machinery after taking this product. Consult with your health professionals if taking anti-depressant.
10% OFF New Customer's First Order
Welcome to our Gold Health community!
To celebrate, enjoy 10% off your first order over $50
Sign up to get your unique code!
The Gold Health Story
Gold Health has served tens of thousands of New Zealanders, and the trust and loyalty our customers have shown us over the last 20 years have been tremendously humbling.
To this day, we cherish the time spent helping our customers. We take the time to understand their needs and to provide advice around our solutions. We treat each customer as we would our own family – with care, empathy, and love!
Gold Health now has a new story about why we are so passion about your health, the natural way...
What Our Customers Say:
Our customers’ trust and loyalty for nearly 20 years is tremendously humbling!
Had these tablets before and find them very good
The Super Senior Sleep is very good, and I only take one of those with other prescription pharmaceuticals (at night). If you are taking melatonin as well, it does not leave you with a headache. (FYI....any supplement with valerian in it tends to 'fight' with melatonin. That's a pity, because valerian on its own is an excellent relaxant and de-stressor.) Take your Super Sleep at least an hour - no more than 2hrs, before bed. I find them harder to swallow than capsules...so I use a milky drink (Actually, I use "up'n go"...for some extra nutrition!).
Great product an excellent service highly recommend
Having been a chronic insomniac for a very long time , I decided to give this product a go.I have been pleasantly surprised that I am staying asleep longer and although I still wake up very early I am at least getting a few good hours sleep now, am contemplating maybe uping to two capsules now.
Works great for me
Have been using Super Sleep for several years. It does help me to sleep better. I tried going without it at times and noticed the difference.
I take 2 tablets a day and I sleep really well.
I have been taking medication for sleep. Super sleep has been working great in combination with that.