Sleep Pack - Super Magnesium + Super Sleep for Seniors
EXTRA 10% OFF. Automatic repeat. Pause, amend or cancel anytime.
Scroll down for one time purchase.
Gold Health Sleep Pack - The Perfect Combination for Natural Sleep Support:
Gold Health Super Magnesium 1000 Muscle Relax and Sleep Support | Supports Muscle Relexation | 120 Tablets 1-2 daily
Gold Health Super Sleep Herbal Supplement | Supports Mind Relexation | 120 Tablets 1-2 daily
Gold Health Super Magnesium 1000 Muscle Relax and Sleep Support
Gold Health Super Magnesium Muscle Relax and Sleep Support
• The "Can't go 1 Day Without" Hero Product for muscle relaxation
• 3 organic magnesium salts complex
• Up to 10 times higher absorption and utilisation than cheaper inorganic alternatives with a higher label claim.
• Carefully designed complex of magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate, magnesium orotate and magnesium amino acid chelate.
• Better tolerated with noticeable effects in muscle relaxation.
• Supports healthy heart function, sleep and relaxation.
• Supports nervous system balance, PMT-associated muscle tension and changes in mood; worry, mood & irritability.
• May also provide support for tension in the head.
• With vitamin B6, vitamin D and selenium as cofactors involved in the optimal absorption and utilisation of magnesium
Magnesium Health Facts:
• The fourth most abundant mineral in the human body. Around 50% is present in bone; the other half is found mostly inside cells of body tissues and organs.
• Over 300 biochemical reactions in the body require magnesium.
• Supports normal muscle and nerve function, steady heart rhythm, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong.
• Also helps support healthy blood sugar levels, and normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
• Most commonly used inorganic magnesium in supplements is magnesium oxide with 4-5% bioavailability, while organic forms of magnesium can be absorbed up to 42%.
Gold Health Super Magnesium Mucscle Relax and Sleep Description:
Gold Health Super magnesium is a combination of magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate, magnesium orotate and magnesium amino acid chelate. Research has shown that these organic forms are better absorbed by the body than any inorganic magnesium such as oxide or phosphate. The added Vitamin B6, Vitamin D and Selenium also help the absorption and utilization of magnesium.
Gold Health Super Magnesium may be useful for supporting healthy heart function, muscle relaxation, sleep, nervous system balance and PMS.
Magnesium Citrate - 453mg providing 70mg elemental magnesium
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate - 403mg providing 80mg elemental magnesium
Magnesium Orotate 78mg providing 5mg elemental magnesium
Magnesium Aspartate 68mg provides 5mg of elemental magnesium
Pyridoxine HCL (B6) - 5mg
Selenomethionine - 30mcg
Vitamin D3 100iu- 2.5mcg
Free from added sugars, yeast, starches, gluten, wheat, corn or other cereals, dairy products, colouring, preservatives or artificial flavours.
Take 1-2 tablets, or as prescribed by a healthcare professional. As magnesium may promote restful sleep it is suggested that tablets are taken in the evening.
Always read the label. Take only as directed. There are no known drug interactions or contraindications.
Gold Health Super Sleep Natural Herbal Supplement
Gold Health Super Sleep Natural Herbal Supplement
• Comprehensive Herbal Formula
• Comprehensive high-potency combination of 7 herbs as a natural sleep remedy. Non-addictive
• Focused mind relaxation, great when having lots on the mind that affects sleep.
• Support getting to sleep, staying asleep, and transitioning between sleep cycles.
• Antioxidant Ziziphus jujube (red date) supports sleep.
• Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) and Humulus lupulus (Hops) are calming sedative herbs.
• Prunus cerasus (Tart Cherry) promotes levels of exogenous melatonin.
• Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) calms and promotes sleep.
• Eschscholtzia californica (California Poppy) is an anxiolytic and supports sleep.
• Great results if taken with Super Magnesium 1 hour before bedtime.
Sleep Health Facts:
• Getting adequate sleep is vital for well-being and can help protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life, and safety.
• Our body does NOT stop working to maintain healthy brain and physical functions while we sleep. In fact, it facilitates healing, cell repair, growth and development.
• Long-term sleep deficiency can increase our risk for chronic health issues.
• Diet and lifestyle are common causes of poor sleep and we recommend regular exercise, progressive relaxation and avoiding or reducing stimulating foods such as coffee, tea, chocolate, sugar etc. Talk to a health advisor about diet and lifestyle changes.
• As we age, our melatonin production reduces, leading to difficulties in falling and staying asleep
Gold Health Super Super Sleep Herbal Sleep Description:
Gold Health Super Sleep for Seniors is a comprehensively formulated herbal combination plus magnesium to help your mind and body relax into sleep and then stay asleep. Diet and lifestyle are common causes of poor sleep and we recommend regular exercise, progressive relaxation and avoiding or reducing stimulating foods such as coffee, tea, chocolate, sugar etc. Talk to a health advisor about diet and lifestyle changes.
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate (30mg elemental) – 150mg
Zizyphus jujube (Red date) 20:1 extract (dry Equiv 1500mg) – 75mg
Passiflora incamata (Passionflower) 20:1 extract (dry Equiv 600mg) – 30mg
Humulus lupulus (Hops) 20:1 extract (dry Equiv 600mg) – 30mg
Scutellaria latiflora (American Scullcap) 20:1 extract (dry Equiv 600mg) – 30mg
Prunus cerasus (Tart Cherry) 20:1 extract (dry Equiv 600mg) – 30mg
Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) 20:1 extract (dry Equiv 500mg) – 25mg
Eschscholzia California (California Poppy) 20:1 extract (dry Equiv 200mg) – 10mg
Free from artificial flavours, sweeteners and preservatives.
Contains California Poppy, Passionflower and other hearbs that might cause an allergic reaction in rare cases. Discontinue use if you have a reaction.
One to two tablets an hour before bedtime or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label. Take only as directed. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not drive or operate machinery after taking this product. Consult with your health professionals if taking anti-depressant.
More Information on Gold Health Sleep Support Pack Key Ingredients:
The Mighty Mineral: How Magnesium Supports Our Body and Mind
Did you know magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in our body and approximately 60% of adults do not meet the recommended daily intake of magnesium?
Learn all about this mighty mineral's benefits, absorption, and support for optimal health.
10% OFF New Customer's First Order
Welcome to our Gold Health community!
To celebrate, enjoy 10% off your first order over $50
Sign up to get your unique code!
The Gold Health Story
Gold Health has served tens of thousands of New Zealanders, and the trust and loyalty our customers have shown us over the last 20 years have been tremendously humbling.
To this day, we cherish the time spent helping our customers. We take the time to understand their needs and to provide advice around our solutions. We treat each customer as we would our own family – with care, empathy, and love!
Gold Health now has a new story about why we are so passion about your health, the natural way...
What Our Customers Say:
Our customers’ trust and loyalty for nearly 20 years is tremendously humbling!