His & Hers Pack - Prostate Support + Cranberry
EXTRA 10% OFF. Automatic repeat. Pause, amend or cancel anytime.
Scroll down for one time purchase.
Gold Health His and Hers Pack - The Perfect Combination of Men Health and Women health:
Gold Health XTR Prostate Support Men Health
Gold Health XTR Prostate Support Men Health Natural Supplement
• Prostate and Urinary Health Synergistic Herbal Support Blend
• Exclusively formulated. No known medication interactions, enabling the herbal benefit in most of our male customers.
• Horsetail has high antioxidant and mineral salt concentrations. Studies showed itsupports fluid balance. Supports kidney health and urinary flow.
• Willow herb is traditionally used to support prostate health and a healthy digestive system.
• Nettle may have supportive effects in prostate health and urinary comfort.
• Selenium functions as an antioxidant, it supports male hormone balance.
• Zinc supports normal male hormone levels and a healthy prostate. Vitamin D3 is crucial in prostate health.
Prostate Health Facts:
• The prostate gland is a small gland located below the bladder in men that produces seminal fluid, which helps nourish and transport sperm during ejaculation.
• As men age, the prostate gland can become less efficient in its function, leading to symptoms such as difficulty urinating and frequent urination.
• Eating a healthy diet and regular exercise can help support prostate and overall health.
• Horsetail is a popular fern that has been used as a herbal remedy since the times of the Greek and Roman Empires. All other herbal ingredients chosen in the formula have long histories of traditional use in supporting healthy prostate function and urinary flow.
XTR-Prostate Support Men Health Description
Gold Health XTR-Prostate Support contains a blend of synergistic herbal extracts and nutrients naturopathically formulated to support optimal prostate and urinary health.
The key herbs Horsetail, Willow Herb and Nettle Root have long histories of use for supporting healthy prostate function and urinary flow. The minerals Selenium and Zinc have multi-functions in the body due to their antioxidant actions. Vitamin D3 is crucial for healthy immune function and prostate health.
Collectively the ingredients in Gold Health XTR-Prostate Support is a complex that supports the prostate and healthy urinary flow.
Ingredients equivalent to dry:
Horsetail - 400mg
Willow Herb - 2000mg
Nettle - 1000mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) - 100mcg
Zinc (as Citrate) - 14mg
Vitamin D3 - 12.5mcg
1 capsule per day
If experiencing any prostate health symptoms please contact your healthcare professional. Always read the label and take as directed. If taking prescription medication or in doubt, please consult your healthcare professional. This product contains 100mcg Selenium. A daily dose of 150mcg should not be exceeded.
Gold Health XTR Cranberry Supplement for Women Health
Gold Health XTR Cranberry Natural Supplement
• Female Urinary Health Synergistic Herbal Blend
• Practitioner strength 600:1 herbal extract equivalent to more than 100,000mg of fresh cranberry fruit.
• The extract is standardized for Proanthocyanidins (PAC) levels to ensure consistent quality and efficacy.
• High in antioxidants for potent urinary health support.
• North American Cranberry was specifically chosen for its best source of PACs. Double-blind trials have indicated Cranberry helps the body create an environment in which bacteria are unable to adhere to the lining walls of the urinary tract.
• Cranberry extracts are generally regarded as more effective than Cranberry juice with higher PAC levels but no added sugar, which is counter-productive to urinary health.
Cranberry Health Facts:
• Cranberry has been used as both food and tonic for centuries. It is native to North America and was used by Native Americans to support bladder and urinary tract health.
• Cranberry fruit is high in antioxidants and active substance PAC.
• Research suggests it is PACs that are responsible for Cranberry’s urinary health benefits.
• Not all species of Cranberry fruit have this effect. North American Cranberry is the best source of PACs.
• Other benefits include antioxidant, digestive and heart health.
XTR-Cranberry 100,000 High Potency Women Health Description
Gold Health XTR Cranberry 100,000 is a practitioner-strength 600:1 herbal extract equivalent to more than 100,000mg of fresh Cranberry fruit. The extract is standardized for levels of Proanthocyanidins to ensure consistent quality and efficacy. The very high potency extract also enables the vegetarian capsules to be small and easy to swallow.
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) has been used as both food and for its health benefits for centuries. It is native to North America and was used by Native Americans to support bladder and kidney health. Early settlers from England learned to use the berry both raw and cooked for many conditions, including supporting digestion and healthy blood.
Cranberry fruit is high in antioxidants, partly from substances called proanthocyanidins (PACs), which give cranberries their vibrant colour. Research suggests that it is PACs that are responsible for Cranberry’s urinary health action. Not all species of Cranberry fruit have this effect. North American Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) is the best source of PACs. Multiple studies including double-blind trials have indicated that the PACs in Cranberry help the body create an environment in which bacteria are unable to adhere to the lining walls of the urinary tract. Cranberry extracts are generally regarded as more effective than Cranberry juice because the PACs are at higher levels, and many Cranberry drinks contain added sugar which is counter-productive to urinary health.
Standardised North American Cranberry 600:1 extract 1666mg
Equivalent to fresh Cranberry fruit 100,000mg
Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives and does not include ingredients derived from wheat, milk, soy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.
To maintain urinary health and help manage odour take 1 capsule per day with food or as prescribed. In case of UTI increase the dose to 1-2 capsules twice daily with food.
If UTI symptoms persist or worsen see your healthcare professional. Blood in urine requires immediate attention. Do not use if you have kidney disease. Do not use with warfarin or other blood thinning medication without consulting your doctor. Do not use if you have a history of oxalate kidney stones without consulting your doctor. Only use under the supervision of a health professional if pregnant or breastfeeding. Always read the label and take as directed.
More Information on Gold Health His and Hers Pack Key Formulations:
BEYOND AGE: UNLEASHING THE POTENTIAL OF NATURAL PROSTATE CARE
Did you know:
The walnut-size prostate gland has valuable functions in men’s lives? What its structure is and how it changes to cause various problems as we age? In New Zealand, 26% of all new cancer cases in men were prostate cancer? Prostate cancer-related deaths were the third leading cause of cancer deaths among men?
10% OFF New Customer's First Order
Welcome to our Gold Health community!
To celebrate, enjoy 10% off your first order over $50
Sign up to get your unique code!
The Gold Health Story
Gold Health has served tens of thousands of New Zealanders, and the trust and loyalty our customers have shown us over the last 20 years have been tremendously humbling.
To this day, we cherish the time spent helping our customers. We take the time to understand their needs and to provide advice around our solutions. We treat each customer as we would our own family – with care, empathy, and love!
Gold Health now has a new story about why we are so passion about your health, the natural way...
What Our Customers Say:
Our customers’ trust and loyalty for nearly 20 years is tremendously humbling!