GOLD HEALTH SPORT Complete Join and Muscle Care - Full Pack
GOLD HEALTH SPORT Complete Joint and Muscle Care - Full Range Product Pack
Full pack includes:
• GOLD HEALTH SPORT Active Joint Performance
• GOLD HEALTH SPORT Rest and Relaxation
• GOLD HEALTH SPORT Repair and Recovery
Importance of Joint and Muscle Care in an Active Lifestyle
• Active performance
• Ease and comfort
• Exercise experience
• Efficient workouts
• Strength and resilience
• Flexibility in movement
• Quality of life
GOLD HEALTH SPORT Active Joint Performance
active joint performance Key features
• Gold Health Sport Design Joint Formula
• Top Loyalty Product Most Family and Friends Referrals
• Powerful joint support combination providing two of the most valuable ingredients recognised for supporting joint health.
• Supports joint health and mobility, joint recovery and repair, and support the body's natural antioxidant defences.
• Glucosamine Hydrochloride is well-established in supporting cartilage health
• Shown through scientific studies to support joint health and repair.
• Fish Oil Omega 3 has also been studied extensively and has been shown to support healthy blood flow through and around the joints.
• Boron, which is often deficient in New Zealanders, is a highly regarded mineral in bone formation and is added for extra support to bone health
Joint Health Facts:
• Cartilage is a tough, flexible tissue that covers the ends of bones and provides cushioning and shock absorption in joints.
• Eating a healthy diet rich in nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin D, and omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil can help support cartilage health.
• Engaging in regular exercise, including low-impact activities like swimming or cycling, can help improve joint mobility and maintain cartilage health.
• Glucosamine is a key nutrient made naturally by the body in the formation and repair of cartilage.
• Fish oil supplements contain omega-3 fatty acids, including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which have antioxidant properties that may help support joints and cartilage health.
• Boron is a trace mineral that plays a role in many biological processes, including bone health.
GOLD HEALTH SPORT Active Joint Performance Description:
GOLD HEALTH SPORT Active Joint Performance is a powerful joint support combination providing two of the most valuable ingredients recognised for supporting joint health. Glucosamine Hydrochloride is used extensively to support cartilage health around the joints and through many scientific studies has been shown to support joint health and repair. Fish Oil Omega 3 has also been studied extensively and has been shown to support healthy blood flow through and around the joints whilst Boron, which is often deficient in New Zealanders, is a highly regarded mineral in bone formation and is added for extra support to bone health.
Manufactured in New Zealand using selected quality imported ingredients under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) quality controls to the highest international standards.
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 750mg
Fish oil 500mg (Equivalent - EPA 90mg Eicosapentaenoic acid)(equivalent - DHA 60mg Docosahexaenoic acid)
Borax 8.81mg (Equivalent – Boron 1mg)
Encapsulating aids and colouring
Contains NO ADDED: wheat, gluten, yeast, milk, corn, artificial flavours or preservatives.
Store in a cool and dry place, below 30°C
2 capsules per day with food or as professionally prescribed
Contains products derived from fish and soy. Not recommended for people who suffer from seafood allergies. Always read the label and take as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
GOLD HEALTH SPORT Rest and Relaxation
Rest and Relaxation Features
• The "Can't go 1 Day Without" Hero Product
• 3 organic magnesium salts complex
• Up to 10 times higher absorption and utilisation than cheaper inorganic alternatives with a higher label claim.
• Carefully designed complex of magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate, magnesium orotate and magnesium amino acid chelate.
• Better tolerated with noticeable effects in muscle relaxation.
• Supports healthy heart function, sleep and relaxation.
• Supports nervous system balance, PMT-associated muscle tension and changes in mood; worry, mood & irritability.
• May also provide support for tension in the head.
• With vitamin B6, vitamin D and selenium as cofactors involved in the optimal absorption and utilisation of magnesium
Magnesium Health Facts:
• The fourth most abundant mineral in the human body. Around 50% is present in bone; the other half is found mostly inside cells of body tissues and organs.
• Over 300 biochemical reactions in the body require magnesium.
• Supports normal muscle and nerve function, steady heart rhythm, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong.
• Also helps support healthy blood sugar levels, and normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
• Most commonly used inorganic magnesium in supplements is magnesium oxide with 4-5% bioavailability, while organic forms of magnesium can be absorbed up to 42%.
GOLD HEALTH SPORT Rest and Relaxation Description:
GOLD HEALTH SPORT Rest and Relaxation is a combination of magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate, magnesium orotate and magnesium amino acid chelate. Research has shown that these organic forms are better absorbed by the body than any inorganic magnesium such as oxide or phosphate. The added Vitamin B6, Vitamin D and Selenium also help the absorption and utilization of magnesium.
GOLD HEALTH SPORT Rest and Relaxation may be useful for supporting healthy heart function, muscle relaxation, sleep, nervous system balance and PMS.
Magnesium Citrate - 453mg providing 70mg elemental magnesium
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate - 403mg providing 80mg elemental magnesium
Magnesium Orotate 78mg providing 5mg elemental magnesium
Magnesium Aspartate 68mg provides 5mg of elemental magnesium
Pyridoxine HCL (B6) - 5mg
Selenomethionine - 30mcg
Vitamin D3 100iu- 2.5mcg
Free from added sugars, yeast, starches, gluten, wheat, corn or other cereals, dairy products, colouring, preservatives or artificial flavours.
Take 1-2 tablets, or as prescribed by a healthcare professional. As magnesium may promote restful sleep it is suggested that tablets are taken in the evening.
Always read the label. Take only as directed. There are no known drug interactions or contraindications.
GOLD HEALTH SPORT Repair and Recovery
Repair and Recovery Features
• High Potency Curcumin Up to 20x Absorption
• GOLD HEALTH SPORT Repair and Recovery provides 760 mg active component Curcumin.
• A specialty formulation combining black pepper to improve absorption by upto 20 times.
• Boswellia serrata and ginger were included in the formulation for extra digestive and joint mobility support.
• Aloe Vera is also part of the formulation for its antioxidant effect and soothing benefits for digestion and joint.
• Carefully formulated for potent support for antioxidant defences.
• Also effective in supporting joint mobility, digestive function, cardiovascular and nervous system health, as well as general well-being.
Turmeric Health Facts:
• Turmeric has been used in Ayurveda and other traditional Indian and Eastern Asian practice for nearly 4000 years. Traditionally used to support the skin, respiratory tract, joints and digestive system.
• Turmeric belongs to the ginger family and is the major ingredient in curry powder. Curcumin is the active component of turmeric.
• Turmeric has many scientifically studied health benefits, including support in heart health, and brain health.
• Turmeric is a potent antioxidant to support balanced mood and joint health
GOLD HEALTH SPORT Repair and Recovery High Potency Turmeric Supplement Description:
GOLD HEALTH SPORT Repair and Recovery contains a high-potency extract that provides 760mg of the active component Curcumin. This is combined with black pepper to improve absorption by up to 20 times.
Published research shows that Curcumin has a wide range of health benefits arising from its capacity to support the body’s natural antioxidant defences. Curcuminoids help support joint mobility, digestive function, cardiovascular and nervous system health, as well as general well-being.
Boswellia serrata has similar properties to Curcumin and research strongly supports its use for joint care.
Ginger is related to Turmeric and also shares similar properties; research supports its use as a digestive and joint comfort support.
Aloe Vera is also included for its antioxidant and soothing effect as a support for digestion and joint comfort.
Turmeric 35:1 extract 95% (herb equivalent 28,000mg) - 800mg
Providing 760mg Curcuminoids
Boswellia serrata 5:1 extract (herb equivalent 250mg) - 50mg
Ginger 20:1 extract (herb equivalent 500mg) - 25mg
Aloe Vera gel freeze-dried powder - 25mg
Black pepper 50:1 extract (herb equivalent 250mg) - 5mg
SUPERIOR LOW ALLERGY FORMULATION
This formulation is free from cereals containing gluten, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, milk, eggs, peanuts, nuts, soybeans, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupin, Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at levels above 10ppm, yeasts and corn.
1-2 tablets daily with food or as professionally prescribed.
If you are taking blood thinning medicine e.g. Warfarin, check with your doctor and ensure blood is being monitored. Do not use if you have gallstones or bile duct obstruction. Do not use with chemotherapy medications. Cease use at least 2 weeks before surgery. If you are on diabetic medication this product could increase your risk of hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar). Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.