Gold Health Rutin Supplements
Rutin is a flavonoid compound found in many plants, such as buckwheat, citrus fruits, and apple peel. It is known for its potent antioxidant properties, which offer several health-supportive benefits. Rutin supplements are often used to support various aspects of health. Here are some of the potential health benefits of rutin supplements:
Read More +
Blood Vessel Health
Rutin supplements may support the strengthening and flexibility of the blood vessels and support healthy blood flow. These supportive effects can be attributed to their support in the production of collagen and elastin, which are important structural proteins in the walls of blood vessels.
Rutin is a flavonoid with strong antioxidant properties that can help to support the body's antioxidant responses. Antioxidants are molecules that neutralize free radicals, which are unstable molecules that can damage cells and contribute to aging and other chronic conditions. Rutin acts as an antioxidant by scavenging free radicals and reducing oxidative stress in the body. It can also support to regenerate other antioxidants, such as vitamin C, which further supports their effectiveness. In addition to its direct antioxidant effects, rutin can also support antioxidant responses by supporting appropriate gene expression and signalling pathways for the regulation of antioxidant enzymes.
Supporting Heart Health
Rutin supplements may help to support heart health by supporting healthy blood pressure, and cholesterol levels, and the smooth flow of blood through blood vessels. Getting sufficient Rutin from food or supplements helps support the relaxation of the smooth muscles in blood vessels, and blood flow.
Immune Function Support
Rutin supplements have been sugggested to support the immune system's ability to fight off pathogens. This is mainly due to their strong antioxidant properties, supporting to protect immune cells from oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
Rutin can support skin protection against damage from UV radiation and other environmental stressors. Its strong antioxidant properties help to support the skin again free radicals. Furthermore, rutin has been shown to support strengthening of blood vessels and capillaries, which can support blood flow and nutrient delivery to the skin.
Supporting Bone Health
Rutin supplements may help to support bone health by supporting bone density and strength to achieve the normal functions of bones in daily activities. Additionally, studies found that rutin supplements might help support the activity of osteoblasts, the cells responsible for bone formation. By supporting osteoblast activity, rutin can help to support bone health.
Brain Function Support
We can also gain support for our brain function and mental ability, such as, mental clarity, and focusing, through incorporating rutin supplements or rutin-rich foods. This supportive effect is particularly important for an aging brain. This effect may be due to rutin's antioxidant properties, which can support brain protection for older adults.
Read Less -
Gold Health Super Senior Multi XP
• One of the most comprehensive multivitamin formulations available.
• All nutrients in this multivitamin are at meaningful levels.
• Specifically designed multivitamins for the needs of our senior customers.
• Multivitamin formulation with consideration of trace elements lacking in NZ soil.
• Complex of multivitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients to provide general nutrition support.
• Fill gaps caused by inadequate diet & resist the attacks of free radicals.
• 36 key nutrients including vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, & E, biotin, calcium, garlic oil, iron, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, zinc selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, potassium, boron, soy lecithin choline, inositol, octacosanol, rutin, citrus bioflavonoid, PABA, RNA, DNA, CoQ10, and grape seed oil.
Gold Health Wellbeing and Healthy Aging Support Pack
• Perfect combination to support general health, well-being, and healthy aging
• Gold Health Super Senior Multi XP
One of the most comprehensive senior multivitamins supports general health and wellbeing and helps fill gaps in nutrition and healthy eating
• Gold Health Super Co Enzyme Q10
Naturally fermented, highly bio-available Q-Sorb™ form of CoQ10. Potent immune system support, energy level support, and much more.