Gold Health RNA Supplements (Ribonucleic acid)
RNA (ribonucleic acid) is a type of nucleic acid that plays a vital role in the body's genetic processes. RNA supplements have been gaining popularity in recent years due to their potential health benefits.
Read More +
Support Immune Function
RNA supplements have been shown to support the immune system's ability to fight pathogens and other health conditions. RNA supplements may help support the production of antibodies and the activity of white blood cells, which are responsible for protecting the body.
Brain Function Support
RNA supplements may also support brain function, including mental clarity and focus. RNA plays a critical role in supporting the synthesis of proteins, which are essential to support proper brain function. By increasing RNA levels in the brain, RNA supplements may help support brain function and mental abilities as we age.
Taking RNA supplements can help to support athletic performance by supporting energy production and muscle recovery. RNA is involved in the process of protein synthesis, which is critical to support the building and repairing of muscles. Studies found that RNA supplements supported muscle mass, recovery from damages, and endurance.
Due to their supportive effects in the production of ATP, the primary source of energy for the body, RNA supplements have the potential to support energy production. There are studies showing that RNA supplements can support blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles, which can help support energy levels and recovery from fatigue.
Support Wound Healing
RNA supplements may also help support wound healing by supporting the growth and repair of tissues. RNA is involved in the process of protein synthesis, which is essential to support tissue regeneration. Therefore taking RNA supplements may be helpful to support the production of proteins necessary for tissue repair and support wound healing.
RNA supplements have also been shown to have antioxidant effects. RNA supplements may help support the immune system's response with its appropriate activation and rest at the appropriate time, contributing to the supported cell, tissue and organ comfort and ease.
Read Less -
Gold Health Super Senior Multi XP
• One of the most comprehensive multivitamin formulations available.
• All nutrients in this multivitamin are at meaningful levels.
• Specifically designed multivitamins for the needs of our senior customers.
• Multivitamin formulation with consideration of trace elements lacking in NZ soil.
• Complex of multivitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients to provide general nutrition support.
• Fill gaps caused by inadequate diet & resist the attacks of free radicals.
• 36 key nutrients including vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, & E, biotin, calcium, garlic oil, iron, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, zinc selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, potassium, boron, soy lecithin choline, inositol, octacosanol, rutin, citrus bioflavonoid, PABA, RNA, DNA, CoQ10, and grape seed oil.
Gold Health Wellbeing and Healthy Aging Support Pack
• Perfect combination to support general health, well-being, and healthy aging
• Gold Health Super Senior Multi XP
One of the most comprehensive senior multivitamins supports general health and wellbeing and helps fill gaps in nutrition and healthy eating
• Gold Health Super Co Enzyme Q10
Naturally fermented, highly bio-available Q-Sorb™ form of CoQ10. Potent immune system support, energy level support, and much more.