Gold Health Potassium Supplements
Potassium is an essential mineral that plays a critical role in numerous physiological processes in the body. It is important to support proper fluid balance, muscle function, and cardiovascular health. Potassium supplements may provide additional health benefits, such as:
Read More +
Healthy Blood Pressure
Potassium has been shown to support healthy blood pressure by supporting vasodilation, which is widening of blood vessels that allows blood to flow more freely and balancing the effects of sodium on blood vessels. Potassium supplements can support sodium excretion through the urine. Adequate intake of potassium can help to support blood pressure balance, and potassium supplements can be used as a natural way to support healthy blood pressure levels.
Potassium is important to support muscle function. Having sufficient potassium levels in the blood can help support muscle strength and its appropriate contraction and relaxation. Potassium supplements may help support muscle function and recovery from muscle-related injuries.
Potassium may also play a supportive role in bone health. Having enough potassium from diet or supplements can support pH balance in the body. A diet that is high in acid-forming foods can lead to an acidic environment in the body, which can cause the body to leach calcium from the bones in order to neutralize the acid. Potassium, on the other hand, is an alkaline mineral that can support to neutralize acid in the body, potentially supporting the balanced need for calcium to be drawn from the bones.
Potassium supplements can be used as a natural way to support healthy kidney function.
Electrolyte Balance. Potassium is one of the key electrolytes in the body, and it is essential for supporting proper fluid balance and electrolyte levels. Potassium supplements can have supportive effects in balanced calcium deposits and build-up in the kidney.
Our digestion and gut health can also be supported by potassium supplements. As an electrolyte, potassium can help support healthy muscle contractions throughout the body, including the muscles that line the digestive tract. It also support the integrity of the lining of the stomach or small intestine. Studies also showed that potassium supplements could support bowel regularity and comfort.
Nervous System Function
Potassium is important for proper nervous system function, due to its supportive effects in healthy nerve function. Potassium supplements were found to support healthy and balanced nerve signalling, electrical activity and antioxidant response of the brain again free radicals, therefore supporting mental clarity and healthy brain and nerve functions.
Read Less -
Gold Health Super Senior Multi XP
• One of the most comprehensive multivitamin formulations available.
• All nutrients in this multivitamin are at meaningful levels.
• Specifically designed multivitamins for the needs of our senior customers.
• Multivitamin formulation with consideration of trace elements lacking in NZ soil.
• Complex of multivitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients to provide general nutrition support.
• Fill gaps caused by inadequate diet & resist the attacks of free radicals.
• 36 key nutrients including vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, & E, biotin, calcium, garlic oil, iron, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, zinc selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, potassium, boron, soy lecithin choline, inositol, octacosanol, rutin, citrus bioflavonoid, PABA, RNA, DNA, CoQ10, and grape seed oil.
Gold Health Wellbeing and Healthy Aging Support Pack
• Perfect combination to support general health, well-being, and healthy aging
• Gold Health Super Senior Multi XP
One of the most comprehensive senior multivitamins supports general health and wellbeing and helps fill gaps in nutrition and healthy eating
• Gold Health Super Co Enzyme Q10
Naturally fermented, highly bio-available Q-Sorb™ form of CoQ10. Potent immune system support, energy level support, and much more.