Gold Health PABA Supplements (Para-aminobenzoic acid)
PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) is a member of the B-vitamin family that is found naturally in foods such as whole grains, mushrooms, liver, and leafy green vegetables. PABA supplements are often taken to support skin health and hair growth. However, there are other potential health benefits associated with PABA supplementation.
Read More +
PABA has been found to possess antioxidant properties that help support the protection of the body from oxidative stress. Oxidative stress occurs when there is an imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants in the body. PABA supplements may support to neutralize free radicals and protect against cellular damage.
PABA has been shown to support the skin protection against damage from UV radiation. It may also support improved skin texture, moisture, and the overall appearance of the skin. PABA can be taken in supplement forms and can also be used in topical creams and lotions to support skin health and the balanced life-death cycle of skin cells.
PABA supplements may help support hair health and the maintenance of hair volume. It is believed to work by supporting healthy blood flow to the scalp and providing nourishment to hair follicles. PABA has been used in supplements or as an ingredient in hair care products to support healthy hair.
Support Immune Function
PABA supplements were found to support immune function by supporting the production of white blood cells. White blood cells are responsible for the immune defences. PABA may help support the body's immune defences and overall immune health.
PABA is involved in the support of production of energy in the body. It helps to support food conversion into energy that the body can use. PABA supplements may help support energy levels and recovery from fatigue.
Read Less -
Gold Health XTR-B Plus High Potency Vitamin B Complex
• Comprehensive Vitamin B Complex.
• Vitamin B1 is essential in helping convert nutrients into energy.
• Vitamin B2 helps to convert food into energy but also acts as an antioxidant.
• Vitamin B3 has a critical part to play in cellular signalling, metabolism, and DNA production and repair.
• Vitamin B5 helps convert energy and is also crucial in hormone & cholesterol production.
• Vitamin B6 is involved in red blood cell production & brain cell communications.
• Vitamin B9 (folic acid) new cells, especially red blood cell production & maintenance.
• Vitamin B12 is vital for normal brain function, DNA & red blood cell production.
• Biotin supports energy levels and blood sugar levels.
• Choline bitartrate supports cholesterol balance and balanced mood.
• Other key nutrients, inositol, PABA, alfalfa, watercress, & parsley, synergistically support energy & brain function.
Gold Health Super Senior Multi XP
• One of the most comprehensive multivitamin formulations available.
• All nutrients in this multivitamin are at meaningful levels.
• Specifically designed multivitamins for the needs of our senior customers.
• Multivitamin formulation with consideration of trace elements lacking in NZ soil.
• Complex of multivitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients to provide general nutrition support.
• Fill gaps caused by inadequate diet & resist the attacks of free radicals.
• 36 key nutrients including vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, & E, biotin, calcium, garlic oil, iron, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, zinc selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, potassium, boron, soy lecithin choline, inositol, octacosanol, rutin, citrus bioflavonoid, PABA, RNA, DNA, CoQ10, and grape seed oil.
Gold Health Wellbeing and Healthy Aging Support Pack
• Perfect combination to support general health, well-being, and healthy aging
• Gold Health Super Senior Multi XP
One of the most comprehensive senior multivitamins supports general health and wellbeing and helps fill gaps in nutrition and healthy eating
• Gold Health Super Co Enzyme Q10
Naturally fermented, highly bio-available Q-Sorb™ form of CoQ10. Potent immune system support, energy level support, and much more.