Gold Health Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays a critical role in many bodily functions, including supporting nerve and muscle function, bone health, and energy production. While magnesium is found naturally in many foods, such as green leafy vegetables, nuts, and whole grains, some people may not get enough of this mineral through their diet alone. In such cases, magnesium supplements can provide the necessary amounts of magnesium to support various health benefits.
Read More +
Support Heart Health
Magnesium supplements have been found to support heart health by supporting the body’s antioxidant responses and supporting healthy blood pressure levels. Studies found that magnesium supplements can support blood pressure and healthy blood pressure levels. Magnesium supplements can help support normal heart rhythm and healthy contraction and relaxation of blood vessels, therefore supporting heart function and blood flow to the heart.
Support Brain Function
Magnesium plays a crucial supportive role in mental function and brain health. It is involved in supporting the healthy balance of neurotransmitters, which are essential for proper brain function. A study on healthy adults found that magnesium supplements supported brain function, including mental clarity, focus.
Supports Bone Health
Magnesium is essential for supporting strong bones. About 50-60% of the body's magnesium is stored in the bones, where it helps to support bone density and strength. It supports the absorption and utilization of calcium, which is crucial for bone health. Studies suggested that a daily regime consisting of a magnesium supplement could help support bone mineral density in the hip and spine in women.
Support Muscle Relaxation and Comfort
Magnesium supplementation has been found to support muscle relaxation and comfort in athletes and people with muscle conditions. Studies found that Magnesium supplements help to support muscle relaxation by supporting the release of calcium from muscle cells. Calcium is essential for muscle contraction, but excess calcium can cause muscle tension. Magnesium helps to support balanced calcium levels and muscle relaxation.
Support head tension
Magnesium supplements have been found to support head tension by supporting both the frequency and severity of head tension. Studies suggested that magnesium supplements supported the tone and constriction of blood vessels in the brain, supported antioxidant response in the head, supported positive mood and feelings of worry, sleep and muscle relaxation around the head, neck, and shoulders.
Support Blood Sugar Levels
Magnesium plays a crucial role in supporting balanced blood sugar levels by supporting normal insulin levels. Studies with magnesium supplements showed their supportive effects in insulin balance, healthy glucose metabolism, particularly in people facing weight and blood sugar challenges.
Support feelings of worry
Magnesium supplementation has been found to support feelings of worry by supporting the balanced production of stress hormones. Studies in adults prone to feelings of worry showed that magnesium supplement supported more frequent feeling at ease, having a clear mind, feeling content or happy, and having a sense of inner peace.
Support Sleep Quality
Magnesium supplements have been found to support sleep quality by supporting the balanced production of melatonin, a hormone that is essential for sleep. studies have found that magnesium supplements supported sleep efficiency and sleep time, especially in older adults. Magnesium supplements can also have supporting effects on calming the body and promoting relaxation, supporting stress and muscle tension.
Magnesium supplements can support natural antioxandt response by supporting the balanced production factors such as cytokines. Studies showed that supplementing with magnesium can support balanced immune responses and healthy cells that lines the blood vessels.
Support bowel regularity
Magnesium supplements have been found to support colon health and comfort through supporting healthy bowel regularity. Studies found that magnesium supplements supported bowel movements by supporting the contraction of the intestinal muscles and the movement of stool through the digestive tract. They can also support water absorption in the intestines, which can help soften stool and support regular bowel movements.
Support Exercise Performance
Taking magnesium supplements can support exercise performance due to magnesium’s effect in supporting oxygen uptake and the balanced production and absorption of lactate. Studies carried out on male athletes found that magnesium supplements can support energy metabolism, exercise performance, muscle rest and relaxation, and recovery from muscle fatigue
Supports Immune Function
Magnesium is essential for supporting a healthy immune system. It supports the production of white blood cells, which are crucial for the body’s defences. Studies have demonstrated that supplementing with magnesium can support the production of T-cells, a type of white blood cell.
Organic vs inorganic
Organic forms of magnesium, such as magnesium aspartate, magnesium citrate, magnesium orotate, and magnesium stearate, are often considered better than inorganic salts, such as magnesium oxide, due to their higher bioavailability and absorption rate. Inorganic salts may have a lower bioavailability and can sometimes cause gastrointestinal side effects, making organic forms of magnesium a preferable choice for supplementation.
Studies have found that magnesium aspartate, magnesium citrate, and magnesium orotate have a higher bioavailability than inorganic magnesium salts. In addition, magnesium citrate has been shown to be effective in supporting bowel regularity.
Magnesium orotate has been shown to have supportive effects in heart protection and may help to support exercise performance.
On the other hand, magnesium stearate is a magnesium salt of stearic acid, which is commonly used as an additive in dietary supplements to help with the manufacturing process. While magnesium stearate is generally considered safe for consumption, it is not a bioavailable source of magnesium and does not contribute to the health benefits associated with magnesium supplementation.
Read Less -
Super Magnesium 1000 Muscle Relax and Sleep Support
• Our “Can’t go one day without” hero product.
• 3 organic forms of magnesium salt.
• Up to 10x absorption compared to cheaper inorganic alternatives in products with higher label claims.
• Carefully designed formulation providing noticeable effects in supporting muscle relaxation.
• Also supports nervous system balance, heart function, sleep and mood stability.
• With cofactors, vitamin B6, vitamin D and selenium for optimal absorption of magnesium.
Super Sleep for Seniors
• Comprehensive herbal formula.
• Carefully selected 7 herbs all indicated for natural sleep support.
• Focused mind relaxation, great when having lots on the mind affecting sleep.
• Support getting to sleep, staying asleep, and transiting through sleep cycles.
• Calming herbs support hormone balance and sleep.
• Perfect combination with Gold Health Super Magnesium 1 hour before bedtime.
Gold Health MAX Black Aged Garlic
• Gold Health exclusive black garlic supplement formulation with New Zealand Horopito
• Potent immune support
• Carefully aged and fermented black garlic to enhance its bioactivity and antioxidant potency, and reduce smell and irritation.
• Potent antioxidant and immune support.
• Other health benefits include supporting healthy cardiovascular function, healthy blood pressure and healthy blood lipids.
• Garlic supplement formulated with New Zealand Horopito.
• Prized for its spicy taste and reddish leaves, NZ Horopito supports healthy circulation, digestion and natural antioxidant defences.
• Horopito has been extensively utilized in traditional herbal practice for numerous decades by the Maori people to support stomach health, blood circulation and respiratory health.
Gold Health Super Senior Multi XP
• One of the most comprehensive multivitamin formulations available.
• All nutrients in this multivitamin are at meaningful levels.
• Specifically designed multivitamins for the needs of our senior customers.
• Multivitamin formulation with consideration of trace elements lacking in NZ soil.
• Complex of multivitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients to provide general nutrition support.
• Fill gaps caused by inadequate diet & resist the attacks of free radicals.
• 36 key nutrients including vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, & E, biotin, calcium, garlic oil, iron, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, zinc selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, potassium, boron, soy lecithin choline, inositol, octacosanol, rutin, citrus bioflavonoid, PABA, RNA, DNA, CoQ10, and grape seed oil.
Gold Health Sleep Pack Natural Supplement
• Perfect combination for natural sleep support
• Gold Health Super Magnesium 1000 Muscle Relax and Sleep Support
3 organic forms of magnesium. 10x higher absorption than cheaper inorganic alternatives. Our “Can’t go one day without” hero product.
• Gold Health Super Sleep Herbal Supplement
Comprehensive herbal formula combining 7 key calming, sleep-supporting herbs. Support getting to sleep, staying asleep and transiting through sleep cycles.
Gold Health Immune Support Pack
• Perfect combination to support and nourish our immune system
• Gold Health Super Vitamin C 1300
Ester-Plex® Vitamin C high potency, superior absorption with vitamin C superfruit co-factors as immune nutrients and natural immunity support.
• Gold Health MAX Black Aged Garlic
Carefully aged and fermented black garlic natural supplement for potent immune support with New Zealand Horopito.
• Gold Health Super Vitamin D3
Provide “Sunshine” vitamin D3 to support bone health and strong natural immune health. Especially suitable for people with lifestyles that lack sunshine.
Gold Health Wellbeing and Healthy Aging Support Pack
• Perfect combination to support general health, well-being, and healthy aging
• Gold Health Super Senior Multi XP
One of the most comprehensive senior multivitamins supports general health and wellbeing and helps fill gaps in nutrition and healthy eating
• Gold Health Super Co Enzyme Q10
Naturally fermented, highly bio-available Q-Sorb™ form of CoQ10. Potent immune system support, energy level support, and much more.