Gold Health Iodine Supplements
Iodine is an essential mineral that is required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. It is found in various foods, including seaweed, fish, dairy products, and eggs. We will explore six health benefits of iodine supplements, including supporting thyroid function, brain function, fertility, immune function, normal-sized thyroid gland, and bone health.
Read More +
Support thyroid function
Iodine is an essential mineral that is required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Having sufficient Iodine can help support balanced thyroid activities with healthy thyroid hormone levels. Iodine supplements can help support thyroid function in individuals who can’t get sufficient iodine from diet alone. Studies have shown that iodine supplementation can support thyroid function in women.
Brain function support
Iodine supplements may also have supportive benefits for brain function. Studies found that school-aged children who received iodine supplements had supported brain function in mental clarity and focus. Iodine supplementation may also have potential benefits to support individuals with age-related conditions, helping them support the retention of mental functions such as mental clarity, and focus.
Adequate iodine intake supports the normal functioning of the reproductive system, as well as the development of the foetus during pregnancy. Taking Iodine supplements can help support fertility in women. A study found that women receiving iodine supplements helped support higher rates of pregnancy. Iodine supplements may also support sperm quality and quantity in men.
Support immune function
Iodine is an essential nutrient that plays a critical role in the functioning of the immune system. It helps to support the production of white blood cells, which are responsible for fighting off pathogens in the body. Studies have shown that Iodine supplements can support healthy immune functions and the appropriate immune responses against immune challenges.
Support normal size of the thyroid gland
Iodine is essential to support the production of thyroid hormones, which play a crucial role in regulating many body functions, including metabolism and growth. One of the main functions of the thyroid gland is to produce and release these hormones into the bloodstream. Iodine supplements can help to support the normal size of the thyroid gland by providing the necessary nutrient for the production of thyroid hormones.
Iodine supplements may also have the potential in supporting bone health. Studies found that women who received iodine supplements had supported bone mineral density and strength. Iodine supplementation supports strong bones that can perform daily activity and bear body weight with ease and comfort.
Read Less -
Gold Health Super Senior Multi XP
• One of the most comprehensive multivitamin formulations available.
• All nutrients in this multivitamin are at meaningful levels.
• Specifically designed multivitamins for the needs of our senior customers.
• Multivitamin formulation with consideration of trace elements lacking in NZ soil.
• Complex of multivitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients to provide general nutrition support.
• Fill gaps caused by inadequate diet & resist the attacks of free radicals.
• 36 key nutrients including vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, & E, biotin, calcium, garlic oil, iron, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, zinc selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, potassium, boron, soy lecithin choline, inositol, octacosanol, rutin, citrus bioflavonoid, PABA, RNA, DNA, CoQ10, and grape seed oil.
Gold Health Wellbeing and Healthy Aging Support Pack
• Perfect combination to support general health, well-being, and healthy aging
• Gold Health Super Senior Multi XP
One of the most comprehensive senior multivitamins supports general health and wellbeing and helps fill gaps in nutrition and healthy eating
• Gold Health Super Co Enzyme Q10
Naturally fermented, highly bio-available Q-Sorb™ form of CoQ10. Potent immune system support, energy level support, and much more.