Gold Health Choline Supplements (Choline Bitartrate)
Choline is an essential nutrient that plays a crucial role in many processes throughout the body, including brain function, metabolism, and liver health. While the body can produce some choline on its own, it is also found in many foods and can be taken as a supplement.
Read More +
Choline is an essential nutrient for brain function and has been shown to play a role in mental clarity, focus, and mental performance. Studies found that choline supplementation supported brain function in healthy adults, particularly in tasks related to mental clarity and focus. Other studies have suggested that choline may also support the long-term retention of neurological function in older adults.
Choline is also important for liver health and may help to support liver health, especially when facing challenges such as alcohol and other toxins. Studies found that choline supplementation supported liver function in people with alcohol-related liver challenges. Choline may also help to support a healthy liver that does not have excess fat accumulation. A healthy liver is typically smooth and of normal size. This is increasingly important due to the increasing need in maintaining a health weight and metabolism.
Pregnancy and Development
Choline is particularly important during pregnancy and early development, as it plays a supportive role in the development of the brain and nervous system. Studies found that women who took choline supplements during pregnancy had children with supported brain performance and healthy behavioural balance. Choline may also help support the healthy development of the brain and spinal cord.
Metabolism and Weight Management
Choline may also support metabolism and weight management. Choline plays a supportive role in fat metabolism, and studies have suggested that choline supplements may support healthy fat metabolism and normal insulin levels. Studies found that choline supplementation supported glucose metabolism and antioxidant response in people with blood sugar challenges.
Read Less -
Gold Health XTR-B Plus High Potency Vitamin B Complex
• Comprehensive Vitamin B Complex.
• Vitamin B1 is essential in helping convert nutrients into energy.
• Vitamin B2 helps to convert food into energy but also acts as an antioxidant.
• Vitamin B3 has a critical part to play in cellular signalling, metabolism, and DNA production and repair.
• Vitamin B5 helps convert energy and is also crucial in hormone & cholesterol production.
• Vitamin B6 is involved in red blood cell production & brain cell communications.
• Vitamin B9 (folic acid) new cells, especially red blood cell production & maintenance.
• Vitamin B12 is vital for normal brain function, DNA & red blood cell production.
• Biotin supports energy levels and blood sugar levels.
• Choline bitartrate supports cholesterol balance and balanced mood.
• Other key nutrients, inositol, PABA, alfalfa, watercress, & parsley, synergistically support energy & brain function.
Brain Support XP
• Advanced Complex of Nootropic Nutrients
• Carefully formulated to support brain function, mental clarity and focus.
• All selected ingredients indicated for healthy brain function based on research.
• Choline supports healthy nerve cells.
• L-Theanine supports calmness and mental focus.
• Bacopa monieri, an Indian herb, supports mental clarity & brain function.
• Rhodiola Rosea supports feelings of well-being and mental focus.
• Gotu kola supports blood circulation and mental function.
• Huperzine A supports mental clarity, focus and positive behaviour
• With vitamin E and folic acid.
Gold Health Super Senior Multi XP
• One of the most comprehensive multivitamin formulations available.
• All nutrients in this multivitamin are at meaningful levels.
• Specifically designed multivitamins for the needs of our senior customers.
• Multivitamin formulation with consideration of trace elements lacking in NZ soil.
• Complex of multivitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients to provide general nutrition support.
• Fill gaps caused by inadequate diet & resist the attacks of free radicals.
• 36 key nutrients including vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, & E, biotin, calcium, garlic oil, iron, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, zinc selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, potassium, boron, soy lecithin choline, inositol, octacosanol, rutin, citrus bioflavonoid, PABA, RNA, DNA, CoQ10, and grape seed oil.
Gold Health Brain Pack Natural Supplement
• Perfect combination to support brain health, mental clarity and focus
• Gold Health Super Fish Oil Omega 3 Double Strength
Whole year supply. From wild-caught South Pacific Ocean species. For brain, heart, joints, vision and skin.
• Gold Health Activated Vitamin B12 with New Zealand Kelp
Exclusive formulation of activated vitamin B12 fortified with NZ Kelp. Supports brain, nerves, immune system and liver.
• Gold Health Brain Support Comprehensive Nootropic Complex
Advanced complex of nootropic nutrients. Carefully selected ingredients based on research. Potent support for brain function, mental clarity and focus.
Gold Health Wellbeing and Healthy Aging Support Pack
• Perfect combination to support general health, well-being, and healthy aging
• Gold Health Super Senior Multi XP
One of the most comprehensive senior multivitamins supports general health and wellbeing and helps fill gaps in nutrition and healthy eating
• Gold Health Super Co Enzyme Q10
Naturally fermented, highly bio-available Q-Sorb™ form of CoQ10. Potent immune system support, energy level support, and much more.